- You can use the website check out feature to pay for your order by Paypal, ShopPay, GPay.
- Should you wish to use direct bank transfer (Australia only), please contact us to obtain bank details once you have placed your desired items into your shopping cart. We will then review your order and send an invoice to you.
- We do not accept cheques or postal orders.
CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS AND RETURNS
- Cancellations will NOT be accepted unless the order is cancelled within 24 hours of placement due to the fact that the beads are made specifically to fill your order in most cases. If an order is cancelled within 24 hours, a full refund will be provided. If the time frame is longer, refunds will only be given at the discretion of Northcoast Beadmakers.
- We do not accept returns or issue refunds if you change your mind!
- For hygiene reasons, earrings are NOT accepted for return.
- In the event of your item arriving damaged, please contact us to arrange a return. In the case of damage, we will either remake the item if able to, or issue a refund. The refund will not be processed until the item has been received by Northcoast Beadmakers.
Only authorised returns will be accepted:
To return items first contact us: To request a return authorisation, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 7 days of receipt of order. Please complete the slip provided (which will be sent with your goods when they are are shipped) and return it along with the items by postage pre-paid. We will not accept any COD. If the items are genuinely faulty, you will receive a full credit for the same via Paypal.
Please understand that many of the products listed will be made specifically to meet your order requirements. When this is the case, returns will not be accepted because the items do not meet your requirements. The items will only be given ‘authorised return status’ when they are faulty. We have listed colours and provided a downloadable colour chart for Effetre/Moretti colours, and have also stated that monitors do display colours differently, etched transparent beads do tend to have intensified colour whilst opaque colours tend to appear slightly lighter. Authorised returns applies only to finished jewellery items. Authorised returns allow for a customer to purchase goods with a money back guarantee in order to view the items first hand and to therefore ensure customer satisfaction. The period allowed for authorised returns is 7 days within Australia and 21 days for overseas customers. Only items purchased from this web site may be returned. The items must be in original new condition and in original packaging.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
All prices are listed in Australian Dollars. GST will not be charged. All product prices on this site are only for the Northcoast Beadmakers online catalogue. You may find other sources where prices differ from this site.
Currently we can accept ShopPay, Paypal OR GPay
If you prefer not to send your credit card details over the internet, a phone transaction can be processed by phoning through your credit card details (Telephone +61 7 54763999).
Import Duties and Taxes
For international customers please note that all customs duties, levies or taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Incorrect shipments and Manufacturing Defects
We will repair any manufacturing defects and replace any incorrectly sent items at no charge. Shipping charges will be refunded in the event of manufacturing defects or an incorrect shipment only. Glass beads cannot be guaranteed against damage/breakage once the item has been worn, however, in some instances we may be able to repair your item for you and replace a damaged or broken bead. All glass beads available on this site have been kiln annealed.
Should you experience any other issues or problems with your order, please contact us to enable us to work with you to resolve the same. We rely on good communication and building trust with our customers, so your shopping experience is extremely important to us.
Should you wish to be able to review your orders, you should create an account which will then enable you to see your order history, etcetera.
Updating Account Information
Please do ensure that you keep your account information up to date as I cannot be held responsible if I am unable to contact you.
Please keep in mind that beads and jewellery generally are not intended for children as they may potentially create a choking hazard. The beads are glass and though surprisingly strong, can break if dropped or hit against something hard. Please immediately discard any broken beads and take care not to expose them to extremes of temperatures or subject them to undue force or impacts.